Can Spine Boot Camp Cure Back Pain?
That is certainly the goal of Spine Boot Camp (SBC) and we’re underway with the latest class. Unfortunately, we have to cap the participation to 10 people and there was a waiting list to get into this one. We have found this is the maximum class size to be able to still maintain quality education and instruction. Apologies to those that couldn’t join but stay tuned, we’ll be running more classes in the new year. If you haven’t heard about SBC and want to learn more, feel free to contact us.
Here is what we have covered so far in week’s one and two to cure back pain:
- Old School vs. new school thinking about fixing back pain
- Myth-busting common misconceptions about fixing back pain
- Learning movement control – core stability isn’t good enough!
- The Big Four – here are the four movement control exercises
The next four weeks are packed with more practical information to help cure back pain:
- Movement tools to learn how to spare your spine during normal activities
- Self-myofascial release. It isn’t just about rolling
- Stretching – here is a great stretching routine to practice
- Putting it all together: Learn the magic sauce for combining rolling, stretching and strengthening
Lots still to cover between now and the Christmas break. Great job everyone!